Or 4 installments of $9.50 USD with More info
If you're unsure which length to order, here's a simple method to help you find the perfect length:
- Use a String: Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your neck, holding it at the spot where you want the necklace to sit.
- Measure the String: Once you've found the right spot, remove the string and measure it using a ruler or tape measure. This measurement will give you an indication of the length to order.
Make it a Gift
Jewelry pieces are sent to you in our James Michelle Gift Box. If you need additional boxes for multiple gifts, go to our JM Gift Box page.
Cigars chasing replacement
James Michelle Jewelry goes above and beyond In customer service, my Figaro chain broke at the clasp, I sent pictures and I’m sure they can look up my last purchases. They replaced it no questions asked. I was so thankful This necklace means so much, I bought my both of my daughters and me matching miraculous medal necklaces, it keeps connected through our Mother Mary. Thank you again James Michelle for responding and replacing so fast.
Love it I wear it every day
Beautiful chain, just what I was looking.
Awesome Customer Service
Not only is the jewelry great, but so is their customer service.
B E A U T I F U L
Very pleased with my first purchase. Customer care reached out personally to make sure my order was correct Due to my error. Extremely helpful and the necklaces are absolutely perfect for my girls. ❤️
More to Love
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the production time for jewelry?
Production of your jewelry takes 1-2 business days. Custom and Fine Jewelry are handmade-to-order and take 7-10 business days.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard free shipping takes 3-5 business days (after production is complete). For faster delivery, we also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air options that you can select at checkout.
Do you offer a warranty for the jewelry?
We offer a one year warranty on our jewelry. Our warranty covers damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry. The warranty does not cover lost items, normal wear and tear, or improper use or storage.
Please note that our fine jewelry is covered by a lifetime warranty. We will repair (fine jewelry only) or replace your jewelry if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
Please email email@example.com with warranty requests.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We offer returns on eligible items for exchange and/or store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any return orders. All returns must be made within 30 days of the order date and must be clean, unworn, and have no signs of wear or damage. Personalized jewelry, sale or clearance items and fine jewelry are always final sale and are not applicable for return or exchange. Some repairs and replacements on fine jewelry are covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Our jewelry holds up very well if cared for properly. Here are few tips to care for your jewelry
- Avoid exposure to water, as minerals and chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, and beaches can cause quick oxidation.
- Refrain from spraying oils, creams, or perfume directly on your jewelry, as chemicals from these products may react with the metal.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt, or use warm, soapy water for more thorough cleaning. Avoid jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps that can lead to quicker tarnishing.
- Always remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.