Or 4 installments of $9.50 USD with More info
Oregon & Hawaii
Chain: 7'' length
If you're unsure which size to order, here's a simple method to help you find the perfect length:
- Use a String: Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist.
- Measure the String: Remove the string and measure it using a ruler or tape measure. This measurement will give you an indication of the length to order.
Make it a Gift
Jewelry pieces are sent to you in our James Michelle Gift Box. If you need additional boxes for multiple gifts, go to our JM Gift Box page.
Gorgeous Rope Bracelet
Beautiful gold shimmer to the bracelet but not too much bling. Clasp is hard to get off but means the bracelet won’t come off! Can’t wait to order the necklace.
I’m in love with this bracelet. It’s shimmer gold without having too much bling. Fits my wrist perfect and the clasp is very good quality! Actually kind of hard to remove but that’s not a bad thing. Can’t wait to buy the necklace!
So flattering on my arm.
I was originally going to give this bracelet a 4 star rating because one of the ones I had bought for a Christmas present started to break. However, I reached out to James Michelle Jewelry and they sent a replacement bracelet...which was GREATLY appreciated!! This is the customer service that is missing in so many places right now...thank you James Michelle Jewelry!
More to Love
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the production time for jewelry?
Production of your jewelry takes 1-2 business days. Custom and Fine Jewelry are handmade-to-order and take 7-10 business days.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard free shipping takes 3-5 business days (after production is complete). For faster delivery, we also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air options that you can select at checkout.
Do you offer a warranty for the jewelry?
We offer a one year warranty on our jewelry. Our warranty covers damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry. The warranty does not cover lost items, normal wear and tear, or improper use or storage.
Please note that our fine jewelry is covered by a lifetime warranty. We will repair (fine jewelry only) or replace your jewelry if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
Please email email@example.com with warranty requests.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We offer returns on eligible items for exchange and/or store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any return orders. All returns must be made within 30 days of the order date and must be clean, unworn, and have no signs of wear or damage. Personalized jewelry, sale or clearance items and fine jewelry are always final sale and are not applicable for return or exchange. Some repairs and replacements on fine jewelry are covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Our jewelry holds up very well if cared for properly. Here are few tips to care for your jewelry
- Avoid exposure to water, as minerals and chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, and beaches can cause quick oxidation.
- Refrain from spraying oils, creams, or perfume directly on your jewelry, as chemicals from these products may react with the metal.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt, or use warm, soapy water for more thorough cleaning. Avoid jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps that can lead to quicker tarnishing.
- Always remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.