Mini Pineapple Necklace
If you're unsure which length to order, here's a simple method to help you find the perfect length:
- Use a String: Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your neck, holding it at the spot where you want the necklace to sit.
- Measure the String: Once you've found the right spot, remove the string and measure it using a ruler or tape measure. This measurement will give you an indication of the length to order.
Make it a Gift
Jewelry pieces are sent to you in our James Michelle Gift Box. If you need additional boxes for multiple gifts, go to our JM Gift Box page.
Shop This Look
Simple and cool
Gave it as a gift! My friend loved it
I asked my boyfriend for this for my birthday after having my eye on it for months. I am SO disappointed. First, the "hammered" side is barely hammered. When I say barely, I mean I also have the luna moon necklace, which is a sliver but very clearly, and beautifully hammered. This looks barely hammered at all on a significantly larger surface. The two times I've worn this pineapple necklace, people have pointed out to me that "your necklace is on backward" or even better "Did you forget to have that engraved?" I emailed customer service to let them know and I had a terrible experience. I had to send two inquiries before hearing back, and when I finally did they asked me to send photos that they could send to production. Just overall disappointed, with the product and the service.
Even prettier than expected :)
Just a little treat to myself.. Got the gold filled mini pineapple. Cute but substantial.. prettier with a hammered finish. I love it!
Love my necklace
Very satisfied. As soon as i opened the hook on my new chain it broke. Customer service was extremely responsive and sent me out a replacement so quickly. The pineapple charm is adorable.
Looks more quality online. Actually really thin & cheap. Glad I got it on a deal.
More to Love
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the production time for jewelry?
Production of your jewelry takes 1-2 business days. Custom and Fine Jewelry are handmade-to-order and take 7-10 business days.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard free shipping takes 3-5 business days (after production is complete). For faster delivery, we also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air options that you can select at checkout.
Do you offer a warranty for the jewelry?
We offer a one year warranty on our jewelry. Our warranty covers damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry. The warranty does not cover lost items, normal wear and tear, or improper use or storage.
Please note that our fine jewelry is covered by a lifetime warranty. We will repair (fine jewelry only) or replace your jewelry if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with warranty requests.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We offer returns on eligible items for exchange and/or store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any return orders. All returns must be made within 30 days of the order date and must be clean, unworn, and have no signs of wear or damage. Personalized jewelry, sale or clearance items and fine jewelry are always final sale and are not applicable for return or exchange. Some repairs and replacements on fine jewelry are covered under warranty. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Our jewelry holds up very well if cared for properly. Here are few tips to care for your jewelry
- Avoid exposure to water, as minerals and chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, and beaches can cause quick oxidation.
- Refrain from spraying oils, creams, or perfume directly on your jewelry, as chemicals from these products may react with the metal.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt, or use warm, soapy water for more thorough cleaning. Avoid jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps that can lead to quicker tarnishing.
- Always remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.