Solid Gold Mushroom Necklace
Chain: .5mm width, thin box chain
If you're unsure which length to order, here's a simple method to help you find the perfect length:
- Use a String: Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your neck, holding it at the spot where you want the necklace to sit.
- Measure the String: Once you've found the right spot, remove the string and measure it using a ruler or tape measure. This measurement will give you an indication of the length to order.
Make it a Gift
Jewelry pieces are sent to you in our James Michelle Gift Box. If you need additional boxes for multiple gifts, go to our JM Gift Box page.
Shop This Look
I am so obsessed with this brand.I have purchased 4 necklaces and 2 pair of earrings.Everything is absolutely perfect and way more gorgeous than shown in pictures.I got the small mushroom necklace with diamonds and it is exquisite.I am obsessed!
This necklace is so beyond amazing!! I ordered the small mushroom with no diamonds and it’s just absolutely beautiful. Like someone else said it’s seriously better than I expected. Just order it, you’ll be happy you did ❤️
Never going to take it off!!!
Seriously this necklace is even more beautiful than I could’ve dreamt of! The quality & craftsmanship is so evident, & the design is just so unique! It’s dainty but still makes a statement! I never want to take it off it’s simply STUNNING! I’m wearing the larger size with the diamonds.
Way over priced junk
I still believe these are not genuine. My chains should not have green in them. 14k less than a gram should not cost this much. Please be a more honest company
Not what I expected
Normally I’m in love with all of my James Michelle jewelry, but this was a miss for me. Considering how expensive this necklace is I expected the quality to be much better than what I received. The gold almost looks cloudy and it’s not really shiny. Overall really disappointed and will stick to the normal gold plated and save my money.
More to Love
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the production time for jewelry?
Production of your jewelry takes 1-2 business days. Custom and Fine Jewelry are handmade-to-order and take 7-10 business days.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard free shipping takes 3-5 business days (after production is complete). For faster delivery, we also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air options that you can select at checkout.
Do you offer a warranty for the jewelry?
We offer a one year warranty on our jewelry. Our warranty covers damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry. The warranty does not cover lost items, normal wear and tear, or improper use or storage.
Please note that our fine jewelry is covered by a lifetime warranty. We will repair (fine jewelry only) or replace your jewelry if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
Please email email@example.com with warranty requests.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We offer returns on eligible items for exchange and/or store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any return orders. All returns must be made within 30 days of the order date and must be clean, unworn, and have no signs of wear or damage. Personalized jewelry, sale or clearance items and fine jewelry are always final sale and are not applicable for return or exchange. Some repairs and replacements on fine jewelry are covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Our jewelry holds up very well if cared for properly. Here are few tips to care for your jewelry
- Avoid exposure to water, as minerals and chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, and beaches can cause quick oxidation.
- Refrain from spraying oils, creams, or perfume directly on your jewelry, as chemicals from these products may react with the metal.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt, or use warm, soapy water for more thorough cleaning. Avoid jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps that can lead to quicker tarnishing.
- Always remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.