Diamond Jaws Necklace
Or 4 installments of $112.00 USD with More info
Chain: .5mm width, box chain
If you're unsure which length to order, here's a simple method to help you find the perfect length:
- Use a String: Take a piece of string or a thin strip of paper and wrap it around your neck, holding it at the spot where you want the necklace to sit.
- Measure the String: Once you've found the right spot, remove the string and measure it using a ruler or tape measure. This measurement will give you an indication of the length to order.
Make it a Gift
Jewelry pieces are sent to you in our James Michelle Gift Box. If you need additional boxes for multiple gifts, go to our JM Gift Box page.
Diamond Jaw Necklace
I have a few of her fine pieces and this one is so beautiful and delicate. I get a lot of compliments on it and the diamond adds a delicate and refined touch! I’m excited to add more to my growing collection!
Mom loves it!
This was a gift for my moms 50th and she loves it!!
Horrible Customer Service
I ordered the Diamond Jaw necklace but received the one without the diamond. When I sent a picture and explain that I did not get the one I purchased was s just sent a return label for the necklace. No update on the actual necklace. When I asked for a refund - was told no refund policy!! Yikes. And I still don’t have the necklace I ordered. I have purchased another necklace before and had a very long delay in delivery and same run around with customer service. The previous necklace was beautiful hence why I decided to give another try. But this time around is the last purchase. Spending over $400 on a necklace with no refund if not liking it or it hasn’t even been sent to you is not worth it.
It’s absolutely beautiful. It’s gives me a touch of beachy magic (while I’m stuck inside with no beach). It’s so dainty and perfect.
More to Love
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the production time for jewelry?
Production of your jewelry takes 1-2 business days. Custom and Fine Jewelry are handmade-to-order and take 7-10 business days.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard free shipping takes 3-5 business days (after production is complete). For faster delivery, we also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air options that you can select at checkout.
Do you offer a warranty for the jewelry?
We offer a one year warranty on our jewelry. Our warranty covers damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry. The warranty does not cover lost items, normal wear and tear, or improper use or storage.
Please note that our fine jewelry is covered by a lifetime warranty. We will repair (fine jewelry only) or replace your jewelry if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
Please email email@example.com with warranty requests.
What is the return and exchange policy?
We offer returns on eligible items for exchange and/or store credit only. We do not offer refunds on any return orders. All returns must be made within 30 days of the order date and must be clean, unworn, and have no signs of wear or damage. Personalized jewelry, sale or clearance items and fine jewelry are always final sale and are not applicable for return or exchange. Some repairs and replacements on fine jewelry are covered under warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I care for my jewelry?
Our jewelry holds up very well if cared for properly. Here are few tips to care for your jewelry
- Avoid exposure to water, as minerals and chemicals in tap water, pools, saunas, and beaches can cause quick oxidation.
- Refrain from spraying oils, creams, or perfume directly on your jewelry, as chemicals from these products may react with the metal.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt, or use warm, soapy water for more thorough cleaning. Avoid jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps that can lead to quicker tarnishing.
- Always remove your jewelry before working out or sleeping.